Sunday, July 22, 2007

Destiny and Sneaker


I didn't get to the ranch until later on Saturday morning after spending Friday night at the bookstore. It was the "Grand Hollows Ball" in honor of the release of the last "Harry Potter" book. The book went on sale at the stroke of midnight and thanks to my husband going there at 9am that morning to get me a number to stand in line, I was one of the first in line and walked out with my new "Harry Potter and the deathly hollows" just quarter after midnight. Then of course I stayed up reading it for another hour.

Anyway, I've been talking about turning Sneaker and Destiny out together for awhile thinking surely they would get along since they are neighbours and often when I turn Sneaker out Destiny calls and calls after her. So FINALLY yesterday I decided to try it out and sure enough, they were GREAT! They seem very compatible, comfortable with each other and relaxed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kirsi,
You are so cute,and your horses look cute too...you are very talented and I thought you should know that there are many people out there clueless when it comes to horses,what advise can you give them and how could a person say for instance like me , how could I learn the ways of a rea "horse whisperer"(as yourself), do you give lessons??
from:the secret admirer

Anonymous said...

the word rea was meant to be real!!!
from "asa"(A Secret Admirer)